Sree Narayana Guru College of Advances Studies, Alathur offer following courses.
A College with Difference
It is a college functioning under the self- financing sector of SN Trusts Kollam . Currently, the college offers four degree programs affiliated to the University of Calicut .
|No.||Degree||Complimentary Program||No of Seats|
|1||B Sc Computer Science||Electronics & Mathematics||24|
|2||B Sc Physics||Chemistry & Mathematics||24|
|3||B Com Computer Application|| Semester 1 – Managerial Economics|
Semester 2 – Marketing Management
Semester 3 – Human Resource Management
Semester 4 – Quantitative Technique
|4||B Sc Psychology||Physiology & Statistics||24|
| 5|| |
BA English Language And Literature
Journalism and History of England
The Fee Structure
1. B Sc Computer Science – 15000/- per semester
2. B Sc Physics – 13000/- per semester
3. B Com Computer Application -11250/- per semester
4. B Sc psychology – 13000/- per semester
5. B A English Language and Literature – 11250/- per semester
Schedule of payment of fees
The students are expected to clear of their semester fees in accordance with the following schedule.
Payment under due dates:
On or before the 14th day after the commencement of the respective semester
Payment under normal fine:
On or before the 21st day after the commencement of respective semester
Payment under super fine:
On or before 28th day after the commencement of respective semester
Removal from the register of the college
The Defaulters will be removed from the register of the college. If the defaulter wishes to continue at the college, he has to clear of the dues along with the fine and has to undergo the procedure of READMISSION under the University of Calicut.
Rules Relating to Admission
1. The minimum mark of plus two in the relevant group as per the statute of the University of Calicut.
Admission under Management Quota
Minimum mark for securing eligibility for admission under management quota is fixed by the management by committee incorporating the provision of the University of Calicut for admitting students in Undergraduate programs of various disciplines.
2. 50% of the seats shall be filled by the University and remaining 50% by the management on the Basis of merit.
3. Fees once remitted cannot be refunded. No transfer certificate shall be issued to those from whom there are any dues to the college.
4. A student who discontinues his or her studies after the closure of admission should have to remit all semesters fees.
5. Admission will he completed only by remitting the 1st Semester tution fee and other prescribed fees. For the subsequent semesters fee should be remitted within 15 days of the commencement of the semester.
6. Ragging is totally prohibited in the institution in accordance with the U.G.C regulations.
7. Political activity is banned in the campus in accordance with the regulations of Honourable High court of kerala.
8. Use of Mobile phone is banned in the campus in accordance with the regulations of Honourable High court of kerala.
9. Monday to Friday students should wear full uniform regularly.
10. Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs. 100 on all working days.
11. The Principal may refuse to grant admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.